Thursday, July 2, 2009

Megan Fox is very, very....intelligent?


So I think Transformers is the bee's knees. I loved the first one and I'm going to see the second. I am admitedly a sucker for explosions and for special effects and since Michael Bay delivers in those categories, umm chalk it up for a win. You may not get me, but Megan Fox gets me:

“I mean, I can’t s— on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don’t want to blow smoke up people’s a–. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting.”

Megan Fox understands this movie isn't about acting. So don't give me the bullshit about these movies having "no plot" and "no acting." If I sat down Megan Fox right in front of you, would you say that too her face? I mean look at her. You would have no words. This goes for women as well. Go out, get some popcorn, and just enjoy, no one is trying to win a damn Oscar. -NS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

We love Movies. Don't you?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP