Friday, July 10, 2009

The Final 3 To Be Green Lantern

It was announced this morning that there are three contenders in line for the new Warner Bros./ DC Comics flick Green Lantern. They are Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, and Justin Timberlake.


Bradley Cooper I get. He's coming of a box office hit in The Hangover but I think at best you get one Green Lantern movie out of him, he's not carrying a franchise. He was the least funny part of that movie anyways. I don't get Justin Timberlake, he can't handle this size of a role.

Ryan Reynolds is about to break out something huge if they give him a superhero franchise. Get it done! I'm quitting on this post half-way through like I'm Sarah Palin. Out! - NS

UPDATE: Ryan Reynolds has been given the role!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

We love Movies. Don't you?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP