Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Johnny Depp as Michael Jackson...Strange

You know somebody is going to try and make a Michael Jackson Biopic. As I sit here and watch his Concer....err Funeral I thought I'd hit up the Google and see what people are saying and wa-la almost every result returned this.


When they figure out his estate, they will still be arguing over movie rights, and by the time they get that done I doubt Depp will be interested. And what a strange role to cast. MJ was African American but looks more Caucasian, so who do you cast? I admit I think Johnny Depp would be the best choice based on looks and abilities, but I don't know how the world/his family would react to a white guy playing him. This will be interesting to follow to see how it plays out. - NS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

We love Movies. Don't you?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP